Why choose Schoen Clinic Newbridge?
As a private patient at Schoen Clinic Newbridge, our young people receive first-class care all the way from the Multidisciplinary Team who look after them 24 hours a day to the comfort and reassurance of the bedroom they will share with someone of a similar age/gender, going through similar treatment.
We strive to help our young people feel as at home as possible while they are a patient with us.
As well as not having to wait for treatment, there are many benefits to paying for private healthcare, which is why more and more people are choosing to do so.
At Schoen Clinic Newbridge, our goal is to give our young people the treatment and tools they need to return to the community following their stay (with support) to live their life independently again. Recovery is possible and we are highly-specialised in this area of mental health. We help our young people with diagnosed eating disorders and their associated mental health problems.
- We aim to help our young people return to optimum health as soon as possible.
- We work with the young person and their family every step of the way as we know the importance of achieving a successful recovery together, supported by the people they care about most.
- All treatment takes place at our modern and bright inpatient hospital, built and designed especially for young people.
- Our highly specialised Multidisciplinary Team consists of Consultant Psychiatrists, Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Family Therapists, Dietitians, Psychologists, Parent Practitioners and Healthcare Assistants.
- Our young people remain at the centre of this team, throughout their journey with us.
- We have James Brindley School within our hospital and our young people often achieve excellent grades whilst undergoing treatment with us.
- Feel confident about the cost of treatment with our clear, fixed pricing.
- We are recognised by all health insurers.
- We are nationally and internationally regarded as leaders in the field of eating disorder research.
Inpatient Assessment: £350
Inpatient Tariff Per Day: £785
If you are insured – it is your responsibility to ensure your cover is adequate to pay for your treatment. Please contact your insurance company prior to treatment to verify that the recommended treatment is covered under the terms of your policy. Once you have authorisation, your insurer will issue you with an authorisation number or claim form, which you must bring with you when you arrive at the hospital.
If you are self-funding - Payment must be made in full prior to starting your treatment via:
· Bank transfer to Newbridge Care Systems Ltd, Sort code: 231048, Account number: 12531101.
(Please remember to use your Patient ID or full name as a reference).
Contact us today, we're here to help
Once we receive a private referral, we will quickly arrange a full clinical assessment with the young person and their parent(s)/carer.
Following this assessment, if the young person is suitable for treatment as an inpatient with us, this is chargeable at the day rate featured. This rate is the same for insured and self-funding patients.