Our culture: A great place to work
Schoen Clinic is new to London but for over 30 years we have been caring for patients in hospitals across Germany. We have developed a culture of offering specialist care of the highest quality so that each and every patient can have the best possible outcome. This culture is at the heart of Schoen Clinic London also.
We emphasise the importance of measuring patients’ progress and their experiences in order to constantly improve the care we give. This same commitment applies in our role as an employer. We regularly take part in the Great Place to Work® survey to measure staff satisfaction and we use the results to see where and how we can improve. Very pleasingly, Schoen Clinic hospitals consistently achieve top rankings in a comparison of companies across Germany.
We want Schoen Clinic London to be a great place to work and recognise that it is only through the dedication and commitment of our staff that we can offer our patients medical services of the very highest quality.
Caring, Accountable, Collaborative, Determined and Courageous
World class medical professionals, caregivers, researchers, specialists, computer scientists, and kind souls; at Schoen Clinic you find them all, often within one person. Our experts have come together in their belief and passion to improve healthcare. Some think this is not possible; we prove the contrary every day, because we know health is the most precious asset. We are:
- Caring - we strive to give every single patient the highest quality of care, always remembering the trust they put in us, and treating people with compassion, dignity and respect.
- Accountable - we are responsible for providing the best possible care for our patients, and best workplace conditions for our colleagues and partners, by benchmarking ourselves and exceeding national standards and regulatory expectations.
- Collaborative - we recognise that the best patient care comes when we work together as one team in partnership with our patients, sharing our individual knowledge and learning.
- Determined - using our expertise in spine and orthopaedics, we are determined to provide every patient with the prospect of a better quality of life and improved mobility.
- Courageous - our courageousness means that we work in a way that encourages us to constantly improve and innovate.
Salary and benefits: Rewarding our employees
Having reviewed the market we’re confident that we are offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package. Benefits will include an enhanced pension, private medical insurance and an employee assistance programme. We will continue to develop our offer further, based on feedback from employees.