Provide a housekeeping service to Schoen Clinic Newbridge, maintaining high standards of cleanliness throughout the Unit, using approved cleaning materials, and adhering to infection control, and health and safety policies.
- Clean floor areas by means of vacuuming, mopping, buffing and spray cleaning.
- Removal of rubbish from designated areas to correct disposal point.
- Clean sanitary areas, including toilets, sinks, shower cubicles, baths.
- Damp dust all surfaces, ledges, shelves and curtain rails.
- Clean internal glass, including windows, mirrors and other reflective surfaces.
- Clean chairs, tables and carpets where necessary.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness in all areas
- Carry out spot cleaning and spillage management as required, in line with infection control policies.
- Report any issues of concern to General Manager.
- Ensure that all equipment is maintained and serviced in line with manufacturer’s requirements and best practice.
- Work according to Health and Safety policies and Schoen Clinic guidelines.
OUR AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- HOSPITAL GROUP OF YEAR - WINNER
- Nursing Practice (Schoen Clinic Newbridge)
- Healthcare Outcomes (Schoen Clinic Newbridge)
- Management Excellence (Schoen Clinic UK)
- Hospital (Schoen Clinic London)
- HOSPITAL - WINNER
- Hospital Group (Schoen Clinic London)
- Nursing Practice (Schoen Clinic London)
SCHOEN CLINIC CULTURE:
Our culture of world-class medical excellence is based around our five key values:
Accountable: Taking ownership of the things I say and do
Caring: Treating others as I would like to be treated
Collaborative: Working together to make a winning team
Courageous: Being proud to be different and challenge the norm
Determined: Seeing things through to meet and exceed expectations
Schoen Clinic Newbridge BirminghamJob Type
Procurement & StoresSalary
£8.95 per hourClosing Date
29 June 2022
The ability to work within health and safety guidelines.
Awareness of good hygiene standards.
Previous experience working in the capacity of a domestic.
Ability to communicate effectively with patients, carers and members of the multi-disciplinary team.