With a passion for patient care, a collaborative work ethic and drive to exceed expectations, our Outpatient Bank Staff Nurses are tasked with ensuring that the highest standard of evidence-based nursing care is delivered to all patients and their families.
This role would be ideal for experienced nurses looking to advance their career in an award winning hospital.
- To support the safe and efficient running of the Outpatient department through the highest standards of care
- To provide nursing support in Outpatient areas including; clinics, interventional suite, treatment rooms, pre-assessment, diagnostics and day care
- To ensure that the highest standard of evidence-based nursing care is delivered to all patients and their families
- To act as patient advocate, ensuring privacy, dignity and confidentiality are met
- To report any issues that are identified by patients or their relatives on a timely basis
- To ensure that all provision of nursing care is documented on a timely basis and accurately reflects the patient experience
- To ensure that individual consultant care protocols are followed,
- To ensure a high standard of infection control and the prevention of all avoidable healthcare-associated infections.
- To administer all drugs and medications as per the local policies and procedures
- To report to the senior nurses any nursing issues of significance or concern
- To ensure that all policies, procedures, guidelines and work instructions that relate to nursing are followed.
- To maintain sound and effective working relationships and communication with all hospital staff and consultants.
Due to the commitment to continuous improvement, it is likely that the post will evolve over time. These duties will be subject to regular review and any amendments will be made in consultation and agreement with the post holder.
OUR AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- HOSPITAL GROUP OF YEAR - WINNER
- Nursing Practice (Schoen Clinic Newbridge)
- Healthcare Outcomes (Schoen Clinic Newbridge)
- Management Excellence (Schoen Clinic UK)
- Hospital (Schoen Clinic London)
- HOSPITAL - WINNER
- Hospital Group (Schoen Clinic London)
- Nursing Practice (Schoen Clinic London)
Schoen Clinic Culture
Our culture of world-class medical excellence is based around our five key values:
Accountable Taking ownership of the things I say and do
Caring Treating others as I would like to be treated
Collaborative Working together to make a winning team
Courageous Being proud to be different and challenge the norm
Determined Seeing things through to meet and exceed expectations
Due to the volumes of applications we expect to receive, Schoen Clinic reserves the right to close the job advert before its assigned closing date if we find the ideal candidate for this position.
Whilst Schoen Clinic value the services of recruitment agencies, we do not wish to engage on this occasion. Thank you.
Schoen Clinic Orthopaedic and Spinal Hospital LondonJob Type
Competitive Hourly RatesClosing Date
30 March 2022Benefits
Competitive hourly rates High Nurse to Patient ratio Working in a highly motivated team with leading clinicians
- A relevant nursing qualification
- Experience of a surgical setting
- Phlebotomy trained
- Knowledge of clinical governance
- Be able to demonstrate good levels of recent CPD
- Have up to date registration with NMC
- Experience of a minimum of 2 years post registration
- Understanding of private medicine and experience of a surgical setting