The Clinical Administrator at Schoen Clinic York will provide an efficient, effective and professional reception and administrative support service to patients and colleagues.
- Meeting and greeting patient, visitors, consultants and colleagues at reception, and acting as the main point of contact for any enquiries
- Sort all incoming post and deliveries. Manage outgoing post.
- Manage the “Enquiries” inbox by responding to and/or redirecting as appropriate
- Taking telephone calls, directing queries to the relevant person, taking and distributing message as appropriate.
- Take minutes for the Hospital Director, Lead Nurse, Quality Manager and Ops Manager meetings as required and email forthcoming agendas to relevant parties
- Manage the meeting room bookings via Outlook calendars, approve bookings, notify of any clashes ensuing optimum efficiency of the meeting rooms.
- Liaise with IT Support providers to set up all new starters on IT systems.
- Be responsible for the administration and distribution of petty cash to patients and reconciliation of receipts.
- Ensure reception and waiting areas are kept neat and tidy.
- Re-stocking of information leaflets, updating of reception notice/information boards as appropriate.
- Monitoring and ordering of both stationery and medical sundries
OUR AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- HOSPITAL GROUP OF YEAR - WINNER
- Nursing Practice (Schoen Clinic Newbridge)
- Healthcare Outcomes (Schoen Clinic Newbridge)
- Management Excellence (Schoen Clinic UK)
- Hospital (Schoen Clinic London)
- HOSPITAL - WINNER
- Hospital Group (Schoen Clinic London)
- Nursing Practice (Schoen Clinic London)
SCHOEN CLINIC CULTURE:
Our culture of world-class medical excellence is based around our five key values:
Accountable: Taking ownership of the things I say and do
Caring: Treating others as I would like to be treated
Collaborative: Working together to make a winning team
Courageous: Being proud to be different and challenge the norm
Determined: Seeing things through to meet and exceed expectations
Due to the volume of applications we receive, Schoen Clinic reserves the right to close roles prior to the specified closing date if a suitable candidate is identified.
Due to the commitment to continuous improvement, it is likely that the post will evolve over time. These duties will be subject to regular review and any amendments will be made in consultation and agreement with the post holder.
Schoen Clinic YorkJob Type
30 May 2022Benefits
Salary up to £18,850 plus annual salary review 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays Professional development opportunities Contributory pension scheme Enhanced Private Medical Insurance with BUPA including access to a private GP service, free screening & the inclusion of pre-existing conditions. Eye care scheme with Specsavers Online benefits portal with high street and online shopping discounts Cycle to work scheme Group Life Assurance Enhanced maternity & paternity pay Paid emergency leave Occupational Sick Pay above SSP Interest free season ticket loans Employee Assistance Programme with wellbeing support
- Strong understanding and respect for confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and other IT systems
- Self-motivated and self-starter with the ability to prioritise and schedule work independently
- Highly organised, detail orientated and analytical
- Maintains a professional conduct at all times, remaining calm and in control