The private patient service executive is an integral part of the hospital business development team.Our private patient services team works to ensure our patients are able to access the hospital’s services with ease and efficiency.
Sales & Customer Service
- Responsible for prospective enquiries from patients by building customer relationships and using consultative sales skills for self-funding patients
- Meet team and individual targets for enquiry handling, conversion to appointments and revenue
- Ensure all phone enquiries are answered in a timely manner, adhering to our customer service levels and Schoen values
- Create bespoke proposals for self-pay patients, liaising with consultants and the lead
- Ensure all enquiry and booking data is captured correctly
- Liaise with patient services teams and consultants to ensure patient pathways deliver an exceptional customer service for all patients
- Attend patient information events to represent Schoen Clinic and the services
- Support the private patient services lead to produce the monthly and quarterly sales reports
- Identify new business opportunities and work with the wider sales team to deliver on initiatives
- Provide support to the booking administrator where necessary
- The role will be based full time on site.
Equality & Diversity
Schoen Clinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Its policy is to treat everyone in the same
way regardless of their race, religion, marital status, physical/mental disability, gender, sexual orientation, and age, responsibilities for dependents, trade union membership or offending background. The Company values the diversity of its work force as a strength and aims to provide a working environment in which people have the opportunity to contribute and develop according to their individual merits and aspirations.
We strive to give every single patient the highest quality of care, always remembering the trust
they put in us, and treating people with compassion, dignity and respect.
Providing the best possible care for our patients, and best workplace conditions for our colleagues and partners.
Working together as one team in partnership with our patients, sharing our individual knowledge and learning.
Working in a way that encourages us to constantly improve and innovate.
Seeing things through to meet and exceed expectations
Schoen Clinic Orthopaedic and Spinal Hospital LondonJob Type
Full time, PermanentCategory
Sales & MarketingSalary
Up to £25,000Closing Date
16 August 2022Benefits
Competitive salary with an annual salary review 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays Professional development opportunities Contributory pension scheme Enhanced Private Medical Insurance with BUPA including access to a private GP service, free screening & the inclusion of pre-existing conditions. Eye care scheme with Specsavers Online benefits portal with high street and online shopping discounts Cycle to work scheme Group Life Assurance Enhanced maternity & paternity pay Paid emergency leave Occupational Sick Pay above SSP Interest free season ticket loans Employee Assistance Programme with wellbeing support
- Confident communication and speaking skills
- Ability to adapt effectively to changing business needs
- A positive, inspiring team player
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for actions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to build effective and professional working relationships
- Financial awareness
- Experience of working in a target driven role
- Experience in customer facing roles, in a fast-paced environment
- Complaints resolution experience
- Sales training
- Services pathways
- VIP experience
- Professional personal presentation
- Effective written communication skills
- Team player