At Schoen Clinic Orthopaedic and Spinal Hospital London we are looking for high calibre administrative professionals who can combine a collaborative work ethic with a caring approach to patient care to join our award winning London Clinic (voted Best Private UK Hospital (Acute & Mental) 2019 - Laing Buisson Awards) as a Patient Services Administrator on a bank contract.
With a drive to exceed expectations, take ownership of decisions and support a team of multi-skilled administrators, the Patient Services Administrator is tasked with providing exceptional clinical administrative support to the hospital and its patients.
This role would be ideal for exceptional administrators looking to advance their career in healthcare.
- To maintain thorough and accurate records of all patient and consultant correspondence
- Act as the first point of contact for all patient enquiries; booking appointments answering patient queries, take messages for consultants and going above and beyond to support our patients
- Cross role cover to support our Schoen Clinic London Team during times of annual leave and adhoc absences
- Taking booking and scheduling patient clinic appointments
- Taking payments and supporting the Billing's Team
- Cross site cover to support our Schoen Clinic London Team (annual leave and adhoc absences)
Schoen Clinic Orthopaedic and Spinal Hospital LondonJob Type
£11.79 per hourClosing Date
29 April 2022
- Individuals with a strong understanding and respect for confidentiality is crucial
- Candidates with strong administrative experience in healthcare and working in a team orientated office environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word) and other systems
- The ability to learn and adapt to new internal systems
- Self-motivated and self-starter with the ability to prioritise and schedule work independently
- Highly organised, detail-oriented and analytical
- Flexible in terms of working times and responsibilities e.g., out of hours work may be required with due notice.
- Maintains a professional conduct at all times, remaining calm and in control
- A caring approach to patient care