SCL are establishing an in-house radiology department, currently provided by a third party provider. This will see the current operational processes updated as they align to the SCL pathways as well as implementing the required IT systems.
Therefore, SCL are looking for a skilled and motivated senior project manager with experience of migrating diagnostic services, designing radiology department processes, embedding new IT systems and a sound knowledge of the relevant governance requirements. The role would suit someone with previous experience working in a hospital setting with a successful track-record in diagnostic transformation and service improvement programmes.
A keen interest in innovation, service improvement and strategy are essential.
- Lead on the project to insource the radiology department from a third provider to Schoen Clinic
- Produce a project plan with agreed milestones and objectives, keeping all stakeholders to account
- Develop and maintain effective project reporting to the senior leadership team and the executive board
- Proactively mitigate risk across the project and assure that workstream leads and stakeholders are aware of the risk mitigations
- Work with IT suppliers and internal teams to support implementation of PACS and RIS systems to meet the SCL specification
- Work with the operational and clinical leadership and business development manager team to ensure patient flow pathways and processes are designed to maximise the patient experience and best operational practices
- Take lead responsibility for specified operational tasks and projects specific to the radiology department
- Establish operational KPIs and ensure system development will provide ease of reporting on these
- Produce a weekly report on progress against milestones.
Schoen Clinic Orthopaedic and Spinal Hospital LondonJob Type
up to £400 per dayClosing Date
21 May 2022Benefits
• Salary up to £400 per day • 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays • Professional development opportunities • Contributory pension scheme • Enhanced Private Medical Insurance with BUPA including access to a private GP service, free screening & the inclusion of pre-existing conditions. • Eye care scheme with Specsavers • Online benefits portal with high street and online shopping discounts • Cycle to work scheme • Group Life Assurance • Enhanced maternity & paternity pay • Paid emergency leave • Occupational Sick Pay above SSP • Interest free season ticket loans • Employee Assistance Programme with wellbeing support
- Post graduate degree or equivalent level of experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent organisation skills and demonstrable experience working in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Strong knowledge of IRMER legislations
- Experience with implementation and RIS/PACS and IEP system management
- Experience of implementing service improvement
- Passion for delivering world-class radiology services
- Change management experience
- Familiar with service transfer
- Private or commercial experience, lean management, efficiency and effectiveness optimisation.
- Experience of establishing a new radiology service within a hospital