At Schoen Clinic Chelsea we are looking for exceptional individuals who can combine clinical expertise with a caring approach to patient care to join our highly specialised private outpatient and day clinic treating adults, adolescents and children with eating disorders, anxiety & depression at Chelsea.
With a drive to exceed expectations and work collaboratively, the Lead Psychologist for Adult Anxiety and Mood Disorder Pathway is tasked with leading the Adult Anxiety and Mood Pathway Day Programme, running Monday to Friday with both full and half day options for patients.
This role will be perfect for someone with a passion for patient care and clinical excellence.
At Schoen Clinic we strive to deliver excellent care and treatment and have a strong quality agenda. Key-duties for the Lead Practitioner Psychologist (Anxiety and Mood Pathway) therefore include:
- Leading on the referral pathway and patient journey through the Anxiety and Mood service.
- Leading on the content and management of the Anxiety and Mood Day Programme.
- Key contributor to the MDT process of caring for patients and offering consultation and supervision on psychological practice at the clinic.
- Line managing and offering clinical supervisions to staff in the team.
- Collaborating with the other programme leads (Adult Eating Disorder and Children and Young People) as part of the Schoen Clinic leadership team (which also includes service manager, consultant psychiatrists and administration lead).
- Assessing new patients, running therapeutic groups, offering individual therapy and being available to the team in responding to and containing clinical risk.
- Contributing to the clinical governance structures, policies and processes at Schoen Clinical Chelsea.
- Contributing to the audit, service evaluation and research profile of Schoen Clinic Chelsea.
- Will be able to design and implement group and individual therapies according to best evidence.
- Will be able to design, implement and evaluate cognitive behavioural interventions according to best practice.
- Will be responsible for leading the psychology research projects from design through implementation and the dissemination of results
- Lead in the planning and organisation of educational programmes for Schoen Clinic Chelsea
- Provide education on psychological interventions for depression and mood disorders .
- Work with the Service Manager and MDT to identify areas for improvement and implement necessary change.
IN RETURN WE CAN OFFER:
- Competitive salary range
- Employer matched pension scheme.
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise by working in a specialist environment alongside leading experts.
- A chance to be at the forefront of best practice with our award winning approach to quality outcome measurement.
- Be part of new exciting projects to inspire and challenge you.
SCHOEN CLINIC BEHAVIOURS:
Our culture of world-class medical excellence is based around our five key values:
Accountable: Taking ownership of the things I say and do
Caring: Treating others as I would like to be treated
Collaborative: Working together to make a winning team
Courageous: Being proud to be different and challenge the norm
Determined: Seeing things through to meet and exceed expectations
Due to the level of applications we receive for each vacancy. Schoen Clinic reserves the right to offer a position to an exceptional applicant prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Unfortunately the application deadline has passed, but please send us your CV for future consideration.