At Schoen Clinic London we are looking for high calibre individuals who can combine patient care excellence, leadership capabilities, and collaborative team approaches to join our London Clinic.
With a drive to exceed expectations, take ownership of decisions and support your team, the Senior Staff Nurse is tasked with ensuring that the highest standard of evidence-based nursing care is delivered to all patients and their families.
- To ensure that the highest standard of evidence-based nursing care is delivered to all patients and their families
- To act as patient advocate, ensuring privacy, dignity and confidentiality are met
- To report any issues that are identified by patients or their relatives on a timely basis
- To ensure that all provision of nursing care is documented on a timely basis and accurately reflects the patient experience
- To ensure that individual consultant care protocols are followed
- To ensure a high standard of infection control and the prevention of all avoidable healthcare associated infections
- To complete the competency portfolios within allocated timeframes and ensure that all clinical training requirements are fulfilled according to local requirements
- To ensure the safety of all members of staff, visitors and patients
As a Senior Staff Nurse you will:
- hold a relevant nursing qualification
- be able to demonstrate good levels of recent CPD
- have up to date registration with the NMC
- ideally have experience of being a Senior Staff Nurse, promoting high standards of care.
If this career opportunity excites and inspires you, then contact us now. In return, we can offer you the opportunity to:
- Develop your skills and expertise by working in a specialist environment alongside leading experts.
- Be at the forefront of best practice with our award winning approach to quality outcome measurement
- Be involved with new exciting projects to inspire and challenge you
SCHOEN CLINIC BEHAVIOURS
Accountable: Taking ownership of the things I say and do
Caring: Treating others as I would like to be treated
Collaborative: Working together to make a winning team
Courageous: Being proud to be different and challenge the norm
Determined: Seeing things through to meet and exceed expectations
Due to the volume of applications we receive, Schoen Clinic reserves the right to close roles prior to the specified closing date if a suitable candidate is identified.
In the course of their duties employees will have access to confidential material about patients, members of staff and CCL. On no account must information relating to identifiable patients be divulged to anyone other than authorised persons, for example, medical, nursing or other professional staff, as appropriate, who are concerned directly with the care, diagnosis and/or treatment of the patient. Similarly, no information of a personal or confidential nature concerning individual members of staff should be divulged to anyone without the proper authority. Failure to observe these rules will be regarded as serious misconduct, which could result in disciplinary action being taken including dismissal.
Due to the commitment to continuous improvement, it is likely that the post will evolve over time. These duties will be subject to regular review and any amendments will be made in consultation and agreement with the post holder.