At Schoen Clinic London we are looking for high calibre individuals who can combine excellent nursing skills, clinical expertise, and supportive approaches to join our London Clinic.
With a drive to exceed expectations, take ownership of decisions and support your team, the Staff Nurse Post Anaesthetic Care Unit (PACU) is tasked with ensuring that the highest standard of evidence-based nursing care is delivered to all patients and their families.
To work according to the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC) and relevant professional guidelines as a specialist nursing practitioner, working with in-direct supervision and facilitation, for a defined group of critically ill patients (levels of care 1 and 2) as the named bedside nurse and take responsibility for:
- Protecting and supporting the health of individual patients and clients.
- The assessment of care and health education needs.
- The development, implementation and evaluation of programs of care including discharge planning for each patient.
- To promote and maintain effective communication.
- To participate in quality improvement programs.
- To provide clinical expertise and support for deteriorating patients in the Ward and Outpatient area
- To work collaboratively with the Nurse in Charge, Lead Nurse and Consultants to ensure safe and timely out of hospital transfer for patients requiring Level 3 care
You will need to be adaptable, creative and able to provide high levels of support to patients through their recovery. This will involve planning, implementing, assessing and evaluating nursing care, using evidence based practice. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team is a key feature of the role, as well as utilising a patient-centered approach, and involving families in planning and implementation of care.
IN RETURN WE CAN OFFER:
- Competitive salary range
- Employer matched pension scheme.
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise by working in a specialist environment alongside leading experts.
- A chance to be at the forefront of best practice with our award winning approach to quality outcome measurement.
- Be part of new exciting projects to inspire and challenge you.
SCHOEN CLINIC BEHAVIOURS
Accountable: Taking ownership of the things I say and do
Caring: Treating others as I would like to be treated
Collaborative: Working together to make a winning team
Courageous: Being proud to be different and challenge the norm
Determined: Seeing things through to meet and exceed expectations
If this career opportunity excites and inspires you, then contact us now via email with your CV and covering letter.
Due to the number of applications we receive, Schoen Clinic London reserves the right to close this job opening prior to the closing date if we find a suitable candidate for the role.
In the course of their duties employees will have access to confidential material about patients, members of staff and CCL. On no account must information relating to identifiable patients be divulged to anyone other than authorised persons, for example, medical, nursing or other professional staff, as appropriate, who are concerned directly with the care, diagnosis and/or treatment of the patient. Similarly, no information of a personal or confidential nature concerning individual members of staff should be divulged to anyone without the proper authority. Failure to observe these rules will be regarded as serious misconduct, which could result in disciplinary action being taken including dismissal.Due to the commitment to continuous improvement, it is likely that the post will evolve over time. These duties will be subject to regular review and any amendments will be made in consultation and agreement with the post holder.Due to the volume of applications we receive, Schoen Clinic reserves the right to close roles prior to the specified closing date if a suitable candidate is identified.
Unfortunately the application deadline has passed, but please send us your CV for future consideration.