Schoen Clinic York
Schoen Clinic York have a fantastic opportunity for a Psychological Therapist/Clinical Psychologist on a part-time or full-time basis.
- To lead on the provision and development of psychological input into the service, ensuring evidence-based practice with robust governance procedures.
- Attend wider service meetings with senior colleagues to discuss service development.
- Provide specialist psychological assessment and formulation for all new admissions.
- Manage a caseload including formulating, planning and evaluating interventions
- Contribute to delivery of the psychological groups programme including facilitation.
- To attend MDT meetings and CPA reviews.
- To ensure the evaluation and audit of individual therapy and the group programme. Work with the research committee to develop research proposals and to deliver the highest standards of psychological therapies.
OUR AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- HOSPITAL GROUP OF YEAR - WINNER
- Nursing Practice (Schoen Clinic Newbridge)
- Healthcare Outcomes (Schoen Clinic Newbridge)
- Management Excellence (Schoen Clinic UK)
- Hospital (Schoen Clinic London)
- HOSPITAL - WINNER
- Hospital Group (Schoen Clinic London)
- Nursing Practice (Schoen Clinic London)
SCHOEN CLINIC CULTURE:
Our culture of world-class medical excellence is based around our five key values:
Accountable: Taking ownership of the things I say and do
Caring: Treating others as I would like to be treated
Collaborative: Working together to make a winning team
Courageous: Being proud to be different and challenge the norm
Determined: Seeing things through to meet and exceed expectations
Due to the commitment to continuous improvement, it is likely that the post will evolve over time. These duties will be subject to regular review and any amendments will be made in consultation and agreement with the post holder.
Schoen Clinic York
Part-time / Full-time
Up to £45,000
25th June 2021
- Maintain eligibility for the register of Chartered Psychologists
- Doctorate in Clinical/Counselling Psychology
- HCPC registration as a Clinical Psychologist
- Practical knowledge of using full range of psychological theory models to inform clinical work and consultation
- Understanding of working with a wide variety of client groups, presenting with problems that reflect the full range of clinical severity including developmental and attachment trauma
- Ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism in the face of highly emotive and distressing problems including high levels of risk to self
- Excellent skills in psychological assessment, formulation, intervention and evaluation
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of specialist psychological assessment and treatment of clients including those with diagnoses of PTSD and Personality Disorder
- Experience working with staff teams
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Eye Care Scheme
- Online Benefits Portal
- Training & development opportunities