Referring a patient to Schoen Clinic Chelsea
Your patients are in the best hands with us
We take private referrals for an initial assessment for our day programmes. Our day programme teams will develop individualised, patient-centred treatment plans with you, which include a combination of one-to-one sessions, group therapy and family support. Our approach addresses the complex issues resulting from eating disorders, anxiety and mood disorders, with a specific focus on the behaviours, emotions and family elements of a mental health condition.
Why choose us for your patients?
- A specialists day center for eating disorders, anxiety and mood disorders
- Award winning approach to patient outcomes
- Specialist multidisciplinary teams, including leading consultant psychiatrists and therapists, working together for the benefit of our patients
- Innovative stepped care pathways from full-day, half-day and focussed individual outpatient consultations
- Quick, easy referral routes
- Dedicated team providing a personalised service for clinical professionals
Our treatment pathway (Eating disorders)
Referrer education: Mental health
We run our own programme of CPD education events for GPs, nurse practitioners, therapists or other healthcare referrers. Events consist of case study discussion, lectures and practical learning, led by a different mental health specialist and covering a different topic each time. Events are fully catered and free of charge with attendance certificates issued to all participants.