Referring a patient to Schoen Clinic YorkA specialist partner for you and your patients
We are an established service in the community of York that has worked with NHS England and local Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) under a specialist service contract. Our referrers mainly come via our commissioners who can agree funding for admission.
We also welcome self-funding and insured patients.
Why choose us for your patients?
- Specialist care – we are part of an internationally renowned German mental health care specialist Schoen Clinic.
- Expert care – we offer 24-hour Consultant cover by our own full-time psychiatrists.
- Therapeutic environment – we offer an open, calming environment designed to enable recovery and independence.
- NHS partner – we work with the NHS to provide care and treatment for people with complex and challenging needs.
- Multidisciplinary teams – our specialists work together for the benefit of every patient, discussing individual cases and planning the best treatment pathway.
- Transparent outcomes – we are internationally renowned for our award-winning approach to outcome measurement.
- Patient-centric – we put patients at the centre of everything we do, treating every patient as a partner in their care and tailoring our approach to their individual needs.
Refer a patient
You can refer a patient to Schoen Clinic York using any of the following methods:
- Call our bookings team telephone: +44 20 4571 9835.
- Use the referral letter template below to refer your patient.
- Email the referral securely to email@example.com
Do you have any questions? Contact us for enquiries.
Schoen Clinic York newsletter for health professionals
We like to keep our referring colleagues updated with all the latest news and information from our leading hospital for adults with eating disorders.
Newsletters are sent once a month and include programme availability, event invitations, articles and specialist details. Please feel free to sign up using the form below.