There for you every step of the way
Following a comprehensive assessment process we will develop an individualised care plan with you, which will include a variety of different approaches to aid your recovery.
Treatment and Support is delivered by our multidisciplinary teams, which include:
- Consultant Psychiatrist
- Psychological Therapists - Psychotherapy/ Psychologists/ Family Therapists
- Physical Healthcare
- Mental Healthcare
- Art Therapy & Family Therapy
- Activity Programmes
- Nutrition and Diet
- Psychological Therapies, including CBT, DBT, Psychotherapy
Together we will work with you on your recovery
Schoen Clinic offers you a variety of different approaches for the treatment of eating disorders with three different locations in the UK.
We offer an innovative stepped care model which enables patients to move between our structured therapy programmes and individual outpatient treatment in a seamless way. All our services are developed around a managed patient pathway, starting with an expert assessment and a personalised care plan and ending with a planned discharge.
- Brief Intervention 1:1 Therapy
- Adult Day Therapy Programme (full and half-day options)
- Evening and Weekend Family Groups
- Children and Young People Inpatient Treatment Programme
- Outpatient Clinic for Adults and Young People
- Adult Inpatient Treatment Pathways