Reasons to choose us
- We specialise in particular areas of healthcare because we believe this delivers the best treatments and outcomes.
- Unique within private healthcare, we employ many of our consultants to work as part of our organisation in dedicated multi-disciplinary teams for the discussion of complex cases and decisions on the best treatment for any individual.
- We rigorously collect and analyse patient outcome data to drive continuous improvement and give every patient access to the very best treatments and outcomes, based on the latest evidence and research.
- Dedicated liaison managers support our international patients and their extended families for the entirety of their stay.
International patient liaison
We have dedicated liaison managers based in our hospitals to support our international patients and their extended families for the entirety of their stay. Our liaison managers pride themselves on their in-depth knowledge and appreciation of the cultural needs of patients, enabling us to deliver a customised and premium experience for our international patients.
From initial contact right through to discharge, our experienced International Patient Liaison will manage your entire patient journey providing cost estimates for treatment, organise opinions on medical reports, liaise with consultants and deliver a variety of concierge services.
Benefits available to you
- VIP suite with discreet private access and accommodation for your chaperone.
- International menus catering for all dietary requirements, including Halal and vegetarian, as well as an on-demand in-room dining service from a number of the finest local restaurants.
- Multi-faith prayer room and all religious requirements catered for.
- End-to-end case management for embassy clients, self-payers and insured patients.
- Interpreter services.
- Private transfer services.
- Arabic and other international satellite television channels.
- Complimentary in-room WIFI and international newspapers.
- Assistance with the ‘Letter of Guarantee’ process.
- Liaison with embassies or third party sponsors regarding billing and any other issues.
For embassy, insured and sponsored patients
- Speak to your embassy, insurance company or sponsor for their authorisation.
- Once we receive a letter of guarantee from your embassy, insurer or sponsor we will liaise with them directly to arrange your hospital visit and treatment.
For self-pay patients
- Contact our International Patient Liaison on 0203 929 7366 to discuss your needs, prices and to arrange your care pathway.
- Send us any available clinical information, eg medical report, doctor's letter or test results.
- We will provide you with a quote for treatment. Prices will differ from our UK published prices as we offer additional premium services to our international patients such as interpreters.