Patients from around the world are in the best hands with us
Schoen Clinic enjoys a worldwide reputation for excellence. Our highly qualified specialists and nursing staff not only possess a wealth of experience in their respective specialty areas, they also have many years of experience in treating international patients. We know what is important to you and can adapt very well to your individual needs. That is why some of our staff speak your native language so that you can talk to them directly.
You will feel like home with us
We have dedicated liaison managers to support our international patients and their extended families for the entirety of their stay. Our liaison managers pride themselves on their in-depth knowledge and appreciation of cultural needs, enabling us to deliver a customised and premium experience for our international patients.
From initial contact right through to discharge, our experienced International Patient Liaison will manage your entire patient journey, provide cost estimates for treatment, organise clinical opinions on medical reports, liaise with consultants and deliver a variety of concierge services.
Reasons to choose us
- We specialise in particular areas of healthcare because we believe this delivers the best treatments and outcomes.
- Unique within private healthcare, we employ directly many of our consultants to work as part of our organisation in dedicated multi-disciplinary teams for the discussion of complex cases and decisions on the best treatment for any individual.
- We rigorously collect and analyse patient outcome data to drive continuous improvement and give every patient access to the very best treatments and outcomes, based on the latest evidence and research.
- Dedicated liaison managers support our international patients and their extended families for the entirety of their stay.
Benefits available to you
- We have a VIP suite with discreet private access and accommodation for your chaperone.*
- International menus catering for all dietary requirements, including Halal and vegetarian, as well as an on-demand in-room dining service from a number of the finest local restaurants.*
- Multi-faith prayer room and all religious requirements catered for.*
- End-to-end case management for embassy clients, self-payers and insured patients.
- Interpreter services.
- Private transfer services.
- To keep you up to date, you'll receive Arabic and other international satellite television channels with us.
- Complimentary in-room WIFI and international newspapers.
- We assist you with the ‘Letter of Guarantee’ process.
- We liaise with embassies or third party sponsors regarding billing and any other issues.
*Services available only at Schoen Clinic Orthopaedic and Spinal Hospital London.
For embassy, insured and sponsored patients
- Speak to your embassy, insurance company or sponsor for their authorisation.
- Once we receive a letter of guarantee from your embassy, insurer or sponsor we will liaise with them directly to arrange your hospital visit and treatment.
For self-pay patients
- Contact our International Patient Liaison to discuss your needs, prices and to arrange your care pathway. Tel: +44 203 929 0809
- Send us any available clinical information, eg medical report, doctor's letter or test results.
- We will provide you with a quote for treatment. Prices will differ from our UK published prices as we offer additional premium services to our international patients such as interpreters.
Highly specialised hospitals and clinics
Schoen Clinic UK focuses on two critical areas, your physical wellbeing and your mental wellbeing. A specialist hospital for Orthopaedics, Spinal, Sports & Exercise Medicine and private day and in-patient services for Mental Health. Our 4 locations are conveniently located across the country.
We are at the forefront of modern medicine. Our world renowned clinical experts will provide you, at each of our locations, with highly specialised treatment and care.