Experts at better care
World class medical professionals, caregivers, researchers, specialists, computer scientists, and kind souls; at Schoen Clinic you find them all, often within one person. Our experts have come together in their belief and passion to improve healthcare.
At Schoen Clinic safety is our highest priority and therefore we have developed our own quality standards. We have measured our medical outcomes for more than 30 years and constantly review our way of working, using the most advanced scientific research standards to benchmark our performance.
At Schoen Clinic London, our aim is to give every patient the prospect of a better quality of life by focusing on one medical specialty and using patient outcome data to provide the very best evidence based treatments and pathways of care for spinal and orthopaedic patients.
We treat adult private patients, from people with back pain to elite sportspersons with musculoskeletal injuries or patients with complex spinal conditions. Our patients receive rapid assessment, expert diagnosis and world class treatments in a state-of-the-art facility. We work with leading London consultants to bring process excellence and experience from our specialist orthopaedic hospitals in Germany.
Our approach is uniquely different, due to our relentless focus on quality outcomes, our specialisation and strong collaboration with consultants. Our determination to provide the best treatment is in everything we do.
- Treat every patient as a partner in their care and provide them with a personalised treatment plan tailored to their individual needs.
- Rigorously collect, measure and analyse patient outcome and safety data to drive continuous improvement and learning.
- Specialise in spine and orthopaedics providing holistic total care pathways for patients from assessment and diagnosis to surgical or non-surgical treatment and rehabilitation.
- Innovate and develop our services and treatments to provide the best possible outcomes for our patients.
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams dedicated to sharing and learning from best practice and individual expertise for the benefit of patients.
- Be a great place to work, continually developing and supporting our staff to improve the quality of care offered to our patients.
We strive to give every single patient the highest quality of care, always remembering the trust they put in us, and treating people with compassion, dignity and respect.
We are responsible for providing the best possible care for our patients, and best workplace conditions for our colleagues and partners, by benchmarking ourselves and exceeding national standards and regulatory expectations.
We recognise that the best patient care comes when we work together as one team in partnership with our patients, sharing our individual knowledge and learning.
Using our expertise in spine and orthopaedics, we are determined to provide every patient with the prospect of a better quality of life and improved mobility.
Our courageousness means that we work in a way that encourages us to constantly improve and innovate.