One of the benefits of private healthcare is being able to choose your own consultant
Your consultant may refer you for diagnostic imaging, such as x-ray, MRI or CT, which can take place onsite at Schoen Clinic London. You will have plenty of time to discuss your health at length and the various treatment options before leaving with a clear treatment plan.
If you are not sure who to choose or simply want the earliest available or most convenient appointment, our appointments team can help you find the most appropriate specialist for your individual needs.
You can refer yourself directly for an outpatient consultation, although a referral from your GP, physiotherapist or other healthcare professional is always very helpful as it gives your consultant additional information about your condition and medical history.
3 easy ways to book an appointment
Managing your appointment online
My.schoen-clinic.co.uk is our innovative patient portal which enables you to manage your appointment and access important information online. Benefits of using the system include:
- Make or change an appointment at any time of the day
- View your schedule of booked and attended appointments
- Access and store all your appointment letters and patient information in one place
- Save time by completing essential paperwork before your visit
- Receive automatic appointment reminders
- Fewer calls to and from hospital staff
- Reduces paper which is better for the environment!
Attending your appointment
Please bring the following information with you to your first appointment
- Insurance details including policy no. and pre-authorisation no. (if applicable)
- If you are a self-paying patient, payment must be made in full on the day of your consultation
- Name and address of referring GP or healthcare professional (if applicable)
- Any relevant scans, x-rays or reports