What to bring
- A relative or friend to drop you off and collect you again on departure as we usually advise patients not to drive for 24 hours after a treatment.
- Any tablets, medications and inhalers that you are currently taking, in the original packaging.
- Any relevant x-rays, scans, blood test results, reports or letters.
- Nightwear and slippers if you are staying overnight (a dressing gown will be provided).
- Casual loose clothing and supportive shoes to wear as you recover and during any post-operative physiotherapy if you are staying overnight.
- Personal toiletries (towels will be provided).
- Something to help you pass the time such as books or magazines.
What not to bring
- Jewellery (other than a wedding band); please also remove all body piercings.
- Please remove any nail polish and acrylic nails on both hands and feet, and nail/hair extensions.
- Valuables or large sums of cash.
- Cigarettes or e-cigarettes are not permitted anywhere on site.