WEBINAR: An evidence based discussion of the treatment and management for knee conditions
Join our live broadcast commencing with Mr Sam Rajaratnam a leading specialist in knee procedures and joint Head of Department for knee who will discuss what it looks like to 'get it right first time' including latest advances and excellence in rapid recovery delivered by the outstanding team at Schoen Clinic Orthopaedic and Spinal Hospital London. Following the broadcast Sam will be joined by his expert colleagues Mr David Sweetnam, joint Head of Department for Knee and Mr Paul Trikha, all Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeons & Knee Specialists for a live Q&A.
Please REGISTER NOW by clicking HERE.
Mr Rajaratnam is a leading Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in all aspects of knee surgery. He is Head of Department - Knee Surgery at Schoen Clinic London and oversees a world-class multidisciplinary team providing the latest care in treating disorders of the knee joint.
Mr Rajaratnam has the following areas if expertise:
- Knee replacement surgery – total, uni-compartmental and revision
- Soft tissue and ligament injuries of the knee – day-case ACL, PCL and multi-ligament reconstruction
- Cartilage repair and biological solutions in the knee – including meniscal repair, joint preservation and stem cell procedures when appropriate
Mr Sweetnam is an internationally renowned senior orthopaedic surgeon sub-specialising in all aspects of knee problems.
As joint Head of the Knee Surgery Department at Schoen Clinic London, he is responsible for overseeing the team of consultant knee surgeons all of whom seek to provide first-class evidence-based care by carefully monitoring patient outcomes.
Mr Sweetnam has the following areas of expertise:
- Knee surgery
- Sports injuries
- Arthritis and knee replacement surgery
- Meniscal cartilage surgery
- ACL surgery
Mr Trikha is a highly skilled Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic surgeon specialising exclusively in knee surgery and conditions of the knee, with a focus on knee preservation. He is passionate about sports and ski knee Injuries in both adults and young adults and offers expertise in the latest minimally-invasive arthroscopy or keyhole surgery techniques for meniscus (cartilage) and knee ligament reconstruction and repair (ACL & PCL). He takes an active role in his patients' rehabilitation, working closely with physiotherapists aiming for quicker recovery and return to activity/sport for his patients.
Mr Trikha has the following areas of expertise:
- Surgical treatment and management of knee problems in adults and adolescents
- Knee sports injuries including complex cases
- Early and advanced knee arthritis
- ACL reconstruction
- Joint preservation
- Full and partial knee joint replacement
- Meniscal and cartilage injuries and repair
- Patella femoral dislocation and instability