Benefits of using your private medical insurance
- Feel better faster with rapid access to an initial diagnosis and little or no wait for treatment.
- Your choice of leading consultant, many of whom are employed by Schoen Clinic and as such work together for your benefit.
- Access to the very best evidence-based treatments and outcomes, many of which may not be available on the NHS.
- Benefit from better outcomes achieved through our specialisation in spinal and orthopaedics and use of data to drive quality improvements.
- Recover quicker with our enhanced recovery programme which mobilises patients soon after surgery.
What you can expect
- Rapid access to expert care, on a date and time that suits you.
- All your consultations, diagnostic tests, treatment and physiotherapy onsite.
- A tailor-made treatment plan personalised to your individual needs.
- A private ensuite bedroom with open visiting hours.
- Healthy menus with all dietary requirements catered for.
- WIFI and a range of guest services to make your hospital stay as comfortable as possible.
- Aftercare and support for as long as you need us.
- Direct liaison with your insurance company regarding billing and payment.
We work with all the major health insurance companies. Before attending an appointment, it is important to check that your insurance policy will cover you and if there is an excess pay . Some insurance companies also require a referral by way of a letter from your GP. You gain authorisation from your insurance company
Once your insurance company has authorised your hospital visit/treatment, please contact us to make your appointment.
So, that we can bill your insurer directly here’s what we will need from you:
- The name of your insurance company
- Your membership or policy number
- The claim number or authorisation code given to you by your insurance company.
We will then liaise directly with your insurers to arrange payment, enabling you to concentrate on your recovery