Our aim is to provide a personalised service for you
We can support you in advising and caring for your patients with our:
- Comprehensive educational CPD seminar programme.
- Bespoke consultant-led education within your own practices.
- Dedicated zone ‘For Referrers’ on our website at www.schoen-clinic.co.uk
- Dedicated hotline 0203 929 7300 for referrals and outpatient appointments.
- Clinical helpline with queries answered by one of our highly experienced consultants.
- Consultant directory, referral forms and free information resources.
- Friendly and helpful personal contact point at the hospital for any issues or questions that may arise.
- Marketing support such as sponsorship of your practice brochures or weblinks.
Leander Harrison – Relationship and Development Manager
Having worked closely with both GPs and consultants over the last decade at Parkside and HCA, Leander has had extensive exposure to the London healthcare system. She is passionate about delivering exceptional levels of customer service and sector knowledge to the widest possible range of stakeholders, always with the optimum patient outcomes front of mind. She shares the excitement of the entire Schoen team at launching a new central London hospital.
T: 07432 357835
Fiona Bell - Referrer Liaison
Fiona has worked in multiple areas of the healthcare sector, and has a strong understanding of the needs of primary care referrers. Following her early career as a Senior Physiotherapist within the NHS, Fiona has worked at London Bridge Hospital as the Physiotherapy Liaison Officer, and at London Sports Orthopaedics as Marketing Manager. She is passionate about connecting people, educational events and quality healthcare.
T: 07432 357892