Our highly specialised outpatient clinic in Chelsea provides treatment for patients suffering from eating disorders and anxiety and mood disorders. At our Chelsea mental health clinic, we understand that everyone who comes through our doors experiences mental health problems in a different way. That’s why our treatment is tailored to the needs of both our patients and their families and is based on the latest research.
What conditions do we offer treatment for at our Chelsea mental health clinic?
- Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, Binge Eating Disorder, ARFID)
- Mood disorders (depression, bipolar affective disorder)
- Panic disorders (including agoraphobia)
- Substance addiction and misuse disorders
- Anxiety disorders (including health anxiety and social anxiety)
- Emotional trauma
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) / Attention Deficity Disorder (ADD) diagnosis assessments
- Work-related stress
- Body dysmorphia
- Internet and digital addiction
- Relationship and marriage difficulties
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Adjustment disorders (including life transitions, major life events, divorce, parenting, chronic health conditions)
- Sleep disorders (including insomnia)
We provide a range of group therapy and one-to-one sessions, ensuring that every patient receives the support they need to make a successful recovery.
Whether you’re looking for an eating disorder therapist, depression specialist or anything in between in London, we’re here to help you.
What therapies do we offer as part of your private mental health service in London?
Our mental health treatment programmes at our private mental health clinic in London combine a number of evidence-based approaches to assist the recovery process, including:
- Group psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Talking therapies
- Dance movement therapy
- Dietetic support
Our Compassionate Mind group has also been very successful in helping our patients to confront their feelings and, ultimately, find ways to address their greatest difficulties in life.