Our mission and values
Our aim is to help people feel better and recover faster
We bring together world class leading experts who share in a belief and passion to give the best treatment and outcome possible for every patient in our care.
Safety and quality is our highest priority. We are committed to continuously drive quality improvement and patient safety. For over 30 years we have embedded and developed a robust system of quality standards, using the most advanced scientific research to benchmark our performance. Therefore at Schoen Clinic we measure and analyse everything we do, this enables us to deliver the highest standard of medical treatment and care possible.
Our purpose is to provide the best individualised specialist care for each patient.
At Schoen Clinic, we help people feel better and recover faster so they can get back to their normal life as soon as possible. We understand that each patient is unique and have made it our purpose to provide the best individualised specialist care for each patient. We do this by focusing on each speciality and using patient outcome data to provide the very best evidence based treatments and care pathways for our patients.
Our approach is uniquely different, due to our relentless focus on quality outcomes, our specialisation and strong collaboration with consultants. Our determination to provide the best treatment is in everything we do.
- Treat every patient as a partner in their care and provide them with a personalised treatment plan tailored to their individual needs.
- Rigorously collect, measure and analyse patient outcome and safety data to drive continuous improvement and learning.
- Innovate and develop our services and treatments to provide the best possible outcomes for our patients.
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams dedicated to sharing and learning from best practice and individual expertise for the benefit of patients.
- Be a great place to work, continually developing and supporting our staff to improve the quality of care offered to our patients.
We strive to give every single patient the highest quality of care, always remembering the trust they put in us, and treating people with compassion, dignity and respect.
We are responsible for providing the best possible care for our patients, and best workplace conditions for our colleagues and partners, by benchmarking ourselves and exceeding national standards and regulatory expectations.
We recognise that the best patient care comes when we work together as one team in partnership with our patients, sharing our individual knowledge and learning.
Our courageousness means that we work in a way that encourages us to constantly improve and innovate.
We understand when you are a patient, the importance of returning to your normal life as soon as you can. Using our expertise, we are determined to support each patient to feel better and recover faster.