You will be working with an experienced multidisciplinary team. Schoen Clinic York is part of the Mental Health Division of Schoen Clinic UK, which also has units in Birmingham and London, and there will be opportunities for professional development and peer support within the group.
The successful candidate will be a compassionate, resilient & open minded individual who is adaptable, creative & able to provide high levels of support to patients throughout their recovery. This will involve planning, implementing, assessing & evaluating nursing care using person centred, evidence based practice.
The unit has a highly skilled multi-disciplinary team that supports one another to manage risks & working in collaboration with them will be a key feature of this role.
Previous experience with the patient group is desirable but a special interest, motivation & enthusiasm to work in this area is more important as full training will be given. We would also welcome applications from newly qualified nurses & have a preceptorship package if required.
Schoen Clinic YorkJob Type
£16.41 per hourClosing Date
21 January 2024Benefits
£16.41 per hour
- Registered mental health nurse (RMN)
- Skills and knowledge kept up to date in line with the current nursing practice
- Ability to manage a personal caseload
- Understanding of on-going professional development requirements
- Good communication skills - Verbal & written
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Knowledge of clinical governance
- Knowledge of care standards & the role of the CQC
- Self-motivated and adaptable