Referring a patient to Schoen Clinic ChelseaYour patients are in the best hands with us
We take private referrals for an initial assessment for our day programmes. Our Intensive Treatment Programme teams will develop individualised, patient-centred treatment plans with you, which include a combination of one-to-one sessions, group therapy and family support. Our approach addresses the complex issues resulting from eating disorders, anxiety and mood disorders, with a specific focus on the behaviours, emotions and family elements of a mental health condition.
Why choose us for your patients?
- A specialist centre for eating disorders, anxiety and mood disorders
- Award winning approach to patient outcomes
- Specialist multidisciplinary teams, including leading consultant psychiatrists and therapists, working together for the benefit of our patients
- Innovative stepped care pathways from full-day, half-day and focussed individual outpatient consultations
- Quick, easy referral routes
- Dedicated team providing a personalised service for clinical professionals
Referring a patient is quick and easy
You can refer a patient to Schoen Clinic Chelsea using any of the following methods:
- Call our bookings team telephone: +44 20 4571 6382.
- Use the referral letter template below to refer your patient.
Schoen Clinic Chelsea newsletter for health professionals
We like to keep our referring colleagues updated with all the latest news and information from our leading London mental health clinic.
Newsletters are sent once a month and include programme availability, event invitations, articles and specialist details. Please feel free to sign up using the form below.