Address and corporate name
Schön Klinik SE
83209 Prien am Chiemsee, Germany
Phone: +49 8051 695-0
Fax: +49 8051 695-101
Legal structure Societas Europaea (SE)
Headquarters: Prien am Chiemsee
Registration court: Traunstein HRB 26811
VAT no.: DE317271658
Managing Directors: Dr Mate Ivančić, Christopher Schoen
Disclaimer for US citizens
The content of this webpage is not intended to solicit citizens or residents of the United States of America to become patients of any of the hospitals of the Schoen Clinic Group nor shall it constitute an offer or an invitation to enter into an agreement (including agreements governing medical treatment) with any hospital or other member company of the Schoen Clinic Group.
1. Content of the website
We do not guarantee that any of the information provided is up to date, correct, complete or of a particular quality. There can be no liability claims against the author relating to damages of a material or intellectual nature, caused by the use or non-use of the information provided, or by the use of incorrect or incomplete information – provided that the author has not been proven to have acted intentionally or with gross negligence. All of the offers shown are without commitment and non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, add to, delete, or temporarily or permanently cease the publication of part of this website or all of it, without warning.
In the case of direct or indirect links (‘links’) to other websites that do not fall within the responsibility of the author, the author can only be held responsible if he or she knew about the content of those sites, and if it would have been technically possible and reasonable to prevent the use of illegal content. The author hereby explicitly declares that at the time links were set up, illegal content was not visible on the websites to which the links connected. The author has no influence whatsoever over the current or future design, content or copyright status of linked websites. For this reason, the author hereby distances himself/herself from any of the content of any linked pages that have been changed after the links were set up. This statement applies to any links on our own website, as well as to anything entered by others in visitor books, discussion forums or mailing lists. Only the host of the page to which links point can be held responsible for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content, and especially for any damages which may arise from the use or non-use of that kind of information – and not those who simply point people towards those publications using links.
3. Copyright and identification rights
In all publications, the author has attempted to observe copyrights on the graphics, audio files, video sequences and text used; or to use graphics, audio files, video sequences and texts that have been produced by the author; or alternatively to use graphics, audio files, video sequences and texts which are not subject to licence. Any brand names and trademarks protected by third parties and mentioned on the website are subject without restriction to the terms of the identification and ownership rights of their registered owners. The mere fact that they are named does not mean that brand names are not protected by third-party rights. Copyright on material produced by the author and published remains with the author of the website. Graphics, audio files, video sequences and text produced by the author may not be reproduced or used in other electronic or printed publications without the express permission of the author.
4. Data privacy
If, within this website, there are opportunities to enter personal or business details (email addresses, names, physical addresses), then users shall provide such data expressly on a voluntary basis. Utilising and paying for any of the services we offer is, to the extent that it is technically possible and reasonable, permitted without providing details of this kind, or by using anonymised details or a pseudonym.
5. Legal effect of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be considered part of the website from which you found your way to this page. Should parts or particular wordings within this text not comply with the applicable legal situation, or no longer comply, or not completely comply, then this shall not affect the validity or content of the remainder of the document.
- Backpain is a big problem for adults (Stock-Fotografie-ID:512749727) © Yuri_Arcurs / www.istockphoto.com
- Health care protection insurance template concept (Stock photo ID: 650752384) © Panchenko Vladimir / www.shutterstock.com
- Medical education, health care, people and medicine concept - group of happy doctors or interns with mentor meeting and taking notes at hospital (Stock photo ID: 602208557) © Syda Productions / www.shutterstock.com
- Business team at marketing meeting in office (Stock photo ID: 701279152) © Robert Kneschke / www.shutterstock.com
- Young woman working in a call center © bbernard / www.shutterstock.com (Stockfoto-ID: 519606454)
- Male physiotherapist giving back massage to female patient (Foto-ID: #118225407) © WavebreakMediaMicro / de.fotolia.com
- Press-releases newspapers and media (Foto-ID: #49325735) © Scanrail / de.fotolia.com
- Business meeting in a modern office (Stock photo ID: 275800289) © Monkey Business Images / shutterstock.com
- Beautiful smiling businesswoman and businessman handshaking standing in office (Stock photo ID: 653199712) © Fizkes / shutterstock.com
- Hospital, profession, people and medicine concept - group of happy doctors meeting and asking questions on conference at hospital (Stock photo ID: 536153395) © Syda Productions / shutterstock.com
- Time for a new office chair (Stock-Fotografie-ID: 598257214) © AJ_Watt / www.istockphoto.com
- Boys' day! (Stock-Fotografie-ID: 520890819) © PeopleImages / www.istockphoto.com
- Ruptured on x-ray view - close-up (Stock-Fotografie-ID:178360405) © janulla / www.istockphoto.com
- Grandparents give granddaughter shoulder riding in the park © monkeybusinessimages / www.istockphoto.com (Stock-Fotografie-ID:660353578)
- MRI scan clearly showing a slipped disc pressing on the spinal cord with the affected area circled in red © Thomas Dobner 2007 / Alamy Stock Foto (AKCD6H)
- Severe spinal stenosis © Science History Images / Alamy Stock Foto (HRH60M)
- Smiling businesswoman and businessman handshaking standing in office © Fizkes / shutterstock.com (Stock photo ID: 653199712)
- Equipment-based physiotherapy © Xcalibre / istockphoto.com (Stock photo ID: 512125138)