Why choose Schoen Clinic York?The Benefits of Paying for Your Own Treatment
When it comes to your health, you deserve the best. As well as not having to wait for treatment, there are many benefits to paying for your own healthcare, which is why more and more people are choosing to do so.
At Schoen Clinic York, our goal is to give you the treatment and tools you need to return to the community following your stay (with support) to live your life independently again. Recovery is possible and we are highly-specialised in this area of medicine. We can help patients with diagnosed eating disorders and their associated mental health problems.
- We want you to return to optimum health as soon as possible.
- All your treatment takes place here at our modern and bright inpatient hospital.
- Our highly specialised Multidisciplinary Team consists of Consultant Psychiatrists, Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Dietitians, Psychologists and Healthcare Assistants.
- You remain at the centre of this team, throughout your journey with us.
- Feel confident about the cost of your treatment with our clear, fixed pricing.
Inpatient Assessment: £325
Inpatient Tariff Per Day: £685
Please contact your insurance company prior to treatment to verify that the recommended treatment is covered and pre-authorised. Your insurer will issue you with a claim form and an authorisation number which we will need prior to treatment commencing.
Payment must be made in full prior to treatment commencing.
Via online payment to Newbridge Care Systems Ltd
Sort Code: 23-10-48
Account Number: 12531102
*Please remember to use Patient ID, Name or Invoice Number as reference for online payments. Thank you.
Deutsche Bank AG
1 Great Winchester Street
If you have any questions regarding payment or payment queries, please get in touch:
Tel: +44 20 3929 7377
For all clinical enquiries, please contact Schoen Clinic York on +44 190 440 4400.
VAT Registration Number; GB285 7146 71
Contact us today, we're here to help
Once we receive your private referral (from a medical professional), our clinicians will review your referral and if appropriate, will quickly arrange a full clinical assessment with you.
Following this assessment, if you are suitable for treatment as an inpatient with us, this is chargeable at the day rate below.