This role has three elements the main focus will be stock management and control, procurement support and security, you will report daily to the Procurement & Security team leader and work closely with the wider team. The role is to ensure adequate supply of medical and non-medical equipment is available and delivered to the relevant departments in a timely manner as well as performing some security duties.
· Work closely with the Procurement and security team to ensure a continuous and adequate supply of medical and non-medical goods and equipment to Schoen Clinic London,
· Be responsible for stock control in the main stores and the satellite stores across the building,
· Undertake regular stock checks as required by the Head of Procurement and Security.
· Be accountable for the security of all high value stock items,
· Be responsible for receiving and processing ad hoc departmental stores requests,
· Be responsible for receipting goods and maintaining accurate records, filing and system records,
· Responsible incoming goods inspection, order tracking and return processing (quantity, quality and price),
· Responsible for stock turn and use by dates,
· Place orders for consumables and liaise with different departments when needed
· Report to the supplier any damaged goods or quantity discrepancies,
· Front of House security duties, greeting visitors and patients and issuing security clearances,
· Carry out reception and switchboard duties which includes hand over at the end of the shifts,
· Logging any issues during day or night shift and report to the duty manager or authorities when necessary,
· Follow security and safety measures to protect employees, visitors, equipment and hospital property,
· Carry out daily inspections and identify any risks; that includes fire hazard, leaks, premises intrusion and vandalism,
· Carry out fire and general safety duties( training will be provided)
Schoen Clinic Orthopaedic and Spinal Hospital LondonJob Type
Procurement & StoresSalary
£12.00 - £14.00Closing Date
30 May 2022Benefits
up to £14.00 per hour Training & Development Opportunities
· Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail.
· Ability to handle complex tasks and multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines.
· Good time management and organisational skills.
· Financial awareness of cost and comparison and ability to identify and recommend value for money improvements.
· Team player and committed to an ‘all hands on deck’ approach.
· Proven ability to self-motivate and work on own initiative.
· Proven experience of just in time delivery and stock principles.
· Medical consumable knowledge
· Operational Healthcare experience