Clinical roles at Schoen Clinic London
We are building a team of experienced and passionate clinical staff who can help us launch our specialist spinal and orthopaedic hospital. In return, we can offer you the opportunity to:
- Develop your skills and expertise by working alongside medical experts in our specialist portfolio.
- Be at the forefront of best practice with our award winning approach to quality outcome measurement.
- Work in a brand new purpose-built hospital with state-of-the-art technology.
- Be involved with new exciting projects to inspire and challenge you.
- Beneﬁt from a competitive salary model.
- Experience a team ethic and a workplace internationally recognised as a Great Place to Work©.
Current vacancies include:
- Outpatient Lead Nurse
You will be providing clinical, professional and managerial leadership to the outpatient nursing service including the Total Spine Care Centre. You will also lead the implementation of the pre-assessment service in the new hospital and be responsible for the day-to-day management of the outpatient nursing service. As a registered nurse, you'll have 5 years' post graduate experience in an acute care surgical hospital and in an orthopaedic and/or spinal inpatient ward. You will also have recent experience participating in a CQC inspection. Please call us for more details.
- Inpatient Lead Nurse
You will be providing clinical, professional and managerial leadership to the inpatient nursing service. You will lead the implementation of patient processes in the three inpatient wards and day case ward in the new hospital. As a registered nurse, you'll also have 5 years' post graduate experience in an acute care surgical hospital and in an orthopaedic and/or spinal inpatient ward. Please call us for more details.
- Extended Scope Practitioner (Physiotherapist)
You will work as an autonomous practitioner to provide specialist MSK assessment and treatment to spine patients presenting to our Total Spine Care Centre. You would have experience working as part of a multidisciplinary team. With a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent, you will also be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council and have additional spinal training with experience in the management of spinal and orthopaedic patients. Please call us for more details.
We will be recruiting for a range of positions over the coming months, so if we don't currently have a suitable vacancy please submit your CV and let us know what you're looking for.